Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Me
I collect information you provide directly to me. For example, I collect information when you participate in any interactive features of the site, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, participate in an event, survey, contest or promotion, make a purchase, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information I may collect include your name, email address, and postal address if your make a purchase, preference or interest data, and any other information you choose to provide. If you provide an email address to invite a friend to participate in our website, I will collect that email address and use it to send your friend such an invitation.
Information My Website Provider Collects Automatically
When you access the website, I may automatically collect information about you, including:
Log Information: My website provider (PappaShop) collects log information about your use of the site, including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, web request, access times, pages viewed, web browser or mobile device operating system, and links clicked within the site.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: My website provider uses various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help improve my services and your experience, see which areas and features of my site are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in my site or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Information I Collect from Other Sources
I may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information I collect through the website. For example, if you follow my social media sites, I will have access to certain information from those sites, such as your name and photos, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by that social media site; I may also collect information about you when you post content to my pages/feeds on third-party social media sites.
Use of Information
I may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
• Provide, maintain, improve and promote my products and services;
• Provide and deliver the information, products and services you request, process
transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer
• Communicate with you about products, services, surveys, offers, promotions,
rewards and events offered by Happy Shack Designs and others, and provide news and
information I think will be of interest to you;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with my website;
• Personalize and improve the website and provide advertisements, content or
features that match user profiles or interests;
• Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions, and process and deliver entries
• Link or combine with information I get from others to help understand your
needs and provide you with better service; and
• Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
I am based in the United States and the information I collect is governed by U.S.
law. By accessing or using my website or otherwise providing information to me, you
consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other
Sharing of Information
• When you participate in the interactive areas of my website, i.e. the Guest Book or my social media sites, certain information you provide may be displayed to other users, such as your name, photo, comments and other information you choose to provide;
• In response to a request for information if I believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
• If I believe your actions are inconsistent with my user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Happy Shack Designs or others;
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of my business by another company; and
• With your consent or at your direction.
Social Sharing Features
The website may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on the website with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Happy Shack Designs takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Because I use Paypal for payments, I never have access to your personal credit card or banking information.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability or functionality of our Services
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from me by clicking the unsubscribe here link included at the bottom of every email or by sending an email to email@example.com. If you opt out, I may still need to send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your purchase, giveaway winner, or our ongoing business relations.